©2019 by hiltiuppsala. Proudly created with Wix.com

Due to the increased risk of general infection of the coronavirus, the board has decided to temporarily close the club until 12 of April. We do this to prevent you as a trainer from being at risk of being infected. We at the board of the hiltifight center hope you all have an understanding and respect this decision. In the next week, we will release more information about whether we will reopen the premises or whether they need to be closed for a longer period.

Sincerely Board of Directors